[SAC] Default SAC Ticket Assignment

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Tue Mar 6 21:07:03 EST 2007

Folks,

After some discussion with Howard, I have modified the SAC component
in the OSGeo Trac so that by default new tickets are assigned to
sac at lists.osgeo.org instead of to hobu.

The intention of this is that any sac member with appropriate access,
skills and time availability can take on responsibility for a ticket when
it is created.  That is, if you see a ticket that comes through on the list,
and you are willing and able to handle it - please do!  Just go into the
ticket and reassign it to yourself with an appropriate notation in the
comments.

I'm hoping this will ensure that high priority issues don't end up just
sitting around waiting for Howard to address or reassign them - for instance
if he is *shudder* on vacation.

Communal system administration ... we will see how that goes!