[SAC] Motion: robots.txt, Drupal and performance

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Thu Mar 29 14:27:43 EDT 2007

Howard Butler wrote:
> Whomever re-enabled robots.txt has proven what I have suspected...

Folks,

By the way, I'm pretty sure I'm responsible for this.  I moved the file
away for some testing, and then put it back.  But it seems I put back the
wrong one.

I appologize and wish to make it clear this was not an attempt to subvert
the need for discussion on stuff like this.   In a collaberative system
administration environment as we are trying to operate I realize it is
important that I not just make changes without at *least* notification.