[SAC] Appologies

Wolf Bergenheim wolf+grass at bergenheim.net
Thu Nov 15 01:58:07 EST 2007

Hi!

I saw from the IRC backlogs that I messed up. I'm sorry. I should have
been more careful and double checked even more. And even some more.
Thanks you guys for not bashing me.

Anyway all I touched was the redirects to not redirect grass.osgeo.org
and added that <VirtualHost>. Apparently the virtual host did the
damage. I _should_ have known it was too easy. Anyway, sorry, and I
won't do it again. On the bright side I did learn something new of the
osgeo setup. Next time I think I'll just post a ticket ;)

*goes hide in a dark cave somewhere far away*

--Wolf

--

<:3 )---- Wolf Bergenheim ----( 8:>