[SAC] Virtual Machines for Services

Mateusz Loskot mateusz at loskot.net
Tue Nov 20 18:54:02 EST 2007

Martin Spott wrote:

> In order to make a decision easier, it could be adequate to simply
> leave the decision to that person who's going to set up the whole
> thing and, not to forget, who's going to take responsibility for the
> final result  ;-)

Martin,

I'm not sure we can leave such critical decisions without
approval by SAC. I think there are some requirements involved
and selected option has to fulfill them, for example virtualization env
should allow to run Linux (Debian, Ubuntu, RH, FC), Windows >=XP as a
guest system.

Cheers
--
Mateusz Loskot