[SAC] Virtual Machines for Services

Martin Spott Martin.Spott at mgras.net
Tue Nov 20 17:23:18 EST 2007

Hi folks,
just after two or three lines on IRC I knew this would turn into
something that matches the pattern of the well-known distribution wars
- I know, I'm guilty because I've been participating myself ....  :-)

As usual, everybody is pretty well-informed about their favourite
virtualization environment. As usual, everybody highlights the
advantages of their favourite and makes wild guesses about the
'competing' solutions.
In order to make a decision easier, it could be adequate to simply
leave the decision to that person who's going to set up the whole thing
and, not to forget, who's going to take responsibility for the final
result  ;-)

Cheerio,