[SAC] Mailman spam filtering?

Wolf Bergenheim wolf+grass at bergenheim.net
Wed Nov 21 07:44:56 EST 2007

I've had luck with spamassassin, but I suspect that Marcus is soon going
to drown in Spam unless we do something about it. I think it would be
prudent to set up either greylisting or bogofilter now, especially if we
are going to be hosting even more projects and their lists. People
really don't like spam. Though I think it is quite tasty when cooked
with macaroni while camping ;)

--Wolf

<:3 )---- Wolf Bergenheim ----( 8:>