[SAC] Buildbot to SAC

Mateusz Loskot mateusz at loskot.net
Wed Nov 21 19:30:27 EST 2007

Folks,

Any comments to Buildbot in SVN?

http://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo/ticket/102

I've started to worry about sfety of Buildbot configuration.
I have my own copies, but there is also need to track changes
as the fileset is quite big.

There are config files for every instance (min. 3 max unlimited number
of files), there are our own customizations and fixes to Buildbot core,
Buildbot status website HTML pages and styles, etc.

Yesterday, I upgraded form 0.7.4 yo 0.7.6 and I had to touch every file.
I'd feel better if I have easy way to backup files and track changes in
future for that cases. Also, if new maintainer will came, she can easily
find configuration history, etc.

Any comments to this idea?

Cheers
--