[SAC] Buildbot to SAC

Howard Butler hobu.inc at gmail.com
Wed Nov 21 21:23:52 EST 2007

I would propose that we host this configuration info (no logs! ;) ) in
the osgeoconfig repository.  Currently, only three people have the
ability to view or commit to this repository (Frank, myself, and
Shawn), and we use it to store our apache configuration and cron
scripts.

I motion to add Mateusz to the commit list for this repository to
manage buildbot configuration.

/me starts with an obvious +1

Howard