[SAC] OSGeo and internet domains

Daniel Morissette dmorissette at mapgears.com
Thu Oct 11 16:04:39 EDT 2007

Tyler Mitchell (OSGeo) wrote:

> Good question, otherwise we can copy our other contact info from osgeo.org.

Talking of osgeo.* contact info:

1- The current Admin and Tech contacts for the domains are individuals
with their personal email addresses (JasonB and ShawnB). I realize Jason
is very active and have no doubt about his commitment to OSGeo, but
shouldn't we at least use an email alias for one of the admin or tech
email address which would go to all SAC admins
(http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php/SAC:Primary_Administrators) so that we
do not risk missing a renewal or other important notices if their
personal email addresses change or they are away for other reasons?

2- The phone number for Shawn Barnes on all domains is wrong, the last
two digits are reversed. It should be +1-613-565-5056 (and not 5065)

3- osgeo.net still has Gary Lang's address for the tech contact email.

Daniel
--
Daniel Morissette
http://www.mapgears.com/