[SAC] OSGeo and internet domains

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Thu Oct 11 16:18:37 EDT 2007

Rationalizing the contact info would be a good idea; feel free to change
mine.

I think that SAC may not have been formalized at that time, and the
logic was around having WebCom on the contact info.  Or maybe it was
just that I was involved in the server migration, and got put in there
by default.

However, I don't think that the contacts should ever have an osgeo.org
email address.  That's just a bad idea for all kinds of reasons.

Jason