[SAC] PEER1 and Telascience server roles

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Mon Oct 15 21:11:03 EDT 2007

Tyler,

I would like to see us make better and more organized use of osgeo2.
I wouldn't mind having the wiki there but I'm also fine with having it
on the .220 telascience blade as long as the database is dumped nightly
and backed up somewhere (ie. osgeo2).

Since the mediawiki install on the .220 blade seems to be ready to load,
and since we have limited resources for the media wiki transition, I'm
inclined to just move it there.  But hopefully that won't prevent us from
figuring out a better services strategy in the future.