[SAC] PEER1 and Telascience server roles

Martin Spott Martin.Spott at mgras.net
Fri Oct 19 18:35:23 EDT 2007

On Fri, Oct 19, 2007 at 02:24:07PM -0700, Tyler Mitchell (OSGeo) wrote:

> It looks like up2date is already configured to find packages off the
> hosting provider, but php5 isn't in their list of available
> packages.  I'm no pro with this tool, though, that's for sure.

I'm not either - and, to be honest, I'm not inclined to become one  :-)

It would be pretty helpful if someone who's familiar with this
distribution could at least look if it makes sense to reach out for a
pre-packaged PHP5 on 'osgeo2'. If this proves to surface too many
difficulties then I'd like to add a self-grown PHP5.

Cheers,