[SAC] login issues with community.osgeo.net

Tyler Mitchell (OSGeo) tmitchell at osgeo.org
Tue May 20 11:39:57 EDT 2008

I just stood up those tools mainly to help my record keeping
responsibilities and for testing of some of the membership management
tools we'd been discussing for a long time.  I didn't want everyone
to be able to log into it, so thought I didn't hook it up to LDAP.
I'll have a look to get those working.

I don't expect SAC to support it since it was me just making it
happen to fill a personal need, but if someone is interested in
making it into something more, they are more than welcome.  I've put
out the idea of standing up a community portal, but didn't get much
response, so I think we can just keep this service as a tool for our
internal secretarial duties.

Reasonable?

Tyler