[SAC] forwarding cro@osgeo.org emails

jo at frot.org jo at frot.org
Thu May 22 06:44:35 EDT 2008

dear SAC,

I need to get the email alias cro at osgeo.org forwarded to an address
I have shell access to - in this case ideally jo at river.styx.org

I volunteered to serve as Chief Returning Officer in the upcoming
elections, but can't begin the process until I can see the email for
the alias. I will run out of time for this soon :( so this is urgent-ish.

Apologies for spamming the whole list - I couldn't see anything
specifically dealing with mail administration here at
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/SAC

I know that Tyler used this alias at this time last year. I would like
to be able to leave clear instructions for future people taking on the
CRO role!

jo