[SAC] xblade14 now operational

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Sun Nov 23 22:24:11 EST 2008

Folks,

John has setup a new disk in xblade14, and reinstalled the operating system.
I have restored the local users (not really tested yet) with their old
passwords and sudoers permissions.

I have also restored the apache configuration, and remounted /osgeo/download
from the download server.  I've also installed recent versions of swig and
doxygen.

I've also restored the operations in the /osgeo/gdal, /osgeo/remotesensing.org
and /osgeo/mapserver trees.

I have made no effort to re-establish /osgeo/mapbuilder, /osgeo/grass,
/osgeo/qgis or /osgeo/buildbot.  I'm assuming others will now login and
take care of these.  I'd appreciate a report back here when that is done.