[SAC] xblade14 now operational

Markus Neteler neteler at osgeo.org
Mon Nov 24 11:16:42 EST 2008

On Mon, Nov 24, 2008 at 4:24 AM, Frank Warmerdam <warmerdam at pobox.com> wrote:
> Folks,
>
> John has setup a new disk in xblade14, and reinstalled the operating system.
> I have restored the local users (not really tested yet) with their old
> passwords and sudoers permissions.
>
> I have also restored the apache configuration, and remounted /osgeo/download
> from the download server.  I've also installed recent versions of swig and
> doxygen.
>
> I've also restored the operations in the /osgeo/gdal,
> /osgeo/remotesensing.org and /osgeo/mapserver trees.
>
> I have made no effort to re-establish /osgeo/mapbuilder, /osgeo/grass,
> /osgeo/qgis or /osgeo/buildbot.  I'm assuming others will now login and
> take care of these.  I'd appreciate a report back here when that is done.

I have installed cairo, awstats a few other missing pieces. All GRASS build
jobs and Web restored.

Martin Landa has restored the GRASS-Wiki.

Wish: can we expose via NFS
/osgeo/grass
to download.osgeo.org? Then I don't have to replicate stuff there. Or should
I better run a rsync job?

Thanks to John and Frank for their prompt support,
Markus