[SAC] buildbot.osgeo.org

Ari Jolma ari.jolma at tkk.fi
Mon Oct 27 10:34:09 EDT 2008

Frank Warmerdam kirjoitti:
> Ari Jolma wrote:
>> the / filesystem of buildbot.osgeo.org is getting full (now 99%)
>>
>> I assume buildbot_clean_logs would be an appropriate thing to do?
>>
>> just to ask first...
>>

> Ari,
>
> Yes, I believe so and I think it is important it be done as the buildbot
> user or permissions on stuff get screwed up (which I have done in the
> past).

That deleted ~2.5 GB, usage is now down to 88%. Forgot to check from how
long time (a couple of months?).

Grass wiki was really slow when the clean_logs was running. Wikis are
quite power demanding I guess.

I'm trying to set up a slave on my machine which would build GDAL with
msys - as an exercise for learning buildbot. Might be difficult since
GDAL is built in msys environment and then for example the Perl bindings
in cmd.exe. And GDAL still needs some small hacks to build in msys...

Ari

--
Prof. Ari Jolma
Environmental Management Information Technology