[SAC] buildbot.osgeo.org

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Mon Oct 27 10:38:14 EDT 2008

Ari Jolma wrote:
> the / filesystem of buildbot.osgeo.org is getting full (now 99%)
>
> I assume buildbot_clean_logs would be an appropriate thing to do?

Ari, Mark,

I discovered that Mark Leslie had a copy of a 2GB live dvd image on the
xblade 14 disk (duplicating the .iso in /osgeo/download/livedvd).

I have deleted this which should take the pressure off for the time being.
I must stress that disk space is pretty limited on the xblade14 disk
(upload.osgeo.org, buildbot.osgeo.org, etc).

Some other non-trivial home account disk usage for:

321288  hobu
118852  jef
192172  martinl
129900  mattdiez