[SAC] SVN and trac for my project

Ari Jolma ari.jolma at tkk.fi
Fri Sep 5 12:11:18 EDT 2008

Wolf Bergenheim kirjoitti:
> On 04.09.2008 22:49, Ari Jolma wrote:
>
>> Frank Warmerdam kirjoitti:
>>
>>> +1, and I would be willing to set up the instance.
>>>

>> Thanks,
>>
>> How does that happen? Do I give you a svn access to hoslab? For that I
>> need your public key to add into hoslab.
>>

> I think that this is what you should do:
>
> http://svnbook.red-bean.com/en/1.4/svn.reposadmin.maint.html#svn.reposadmin.maint.migrate

ok... I'm just wondering whether dragging the history along serves any
purpose. Basically there's one working codebase, and if a bug is found
in old versions that exist, we have the source code of that version.
Hell, if it's a Perl issue, then the source code is what has been delivered.

I'll prepare a clean source code tree for import, I just first need to
inform / discuss with the existing developers the change.

Ari

--
Prof. Ari Jolma
Environmental Management Information Technology
Email: ari.jolma at tkk.fi
http://geoinformatics.tkk.fi/twiki/bin/view/Main/AriJolmaHomePage