[SAC] SVN and trac for my project

Ari Jolma ari.jolma at tkk.fi
Fri Sep 5 12:23:32 EDT 2008

Ari Jolma kirjoitti:

> I'll prepare a clean source code tree for import, I just first need to
> inform / discuss with the existing developers the change.

Seems that my email just crossed Frank's, where he writes that before
anything is really done, the decision needs to be finalized positively
by the committee - which takes some days during which objections may be
raised. So consider these just as hypothetical considerations...

Regards,

Ari

--
Prof. Ari Jolma
Environmental Management Information Technology
Email: ari.jolma at tkk.fi
http://geoinformatics.tkk.fi/twiki/bin/view/Main/AriJolmaHomePage