[SAC] PostGIS subversion/trac

Howard Butler hobu.inc at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 13:45:29 EDT 2009

On Mar 24, 2009, at 6:55 AM, Markus Neteler wrote:
> Apparently it already happened yesterday?
> http://postgis.refractions.net/pipermail/postgis-devel/2009-March/005284.html
>
> No more need to vote here...

I jumped the gun and implemented before asking.  It's easier to ask
for forgiveness than permission anyway ;)

We need the vote in case anyone doesn't want to extend system support
to postgis, which is an almost-applied-for-incubation project that
once in incubation, we would be providing system support for.  It's
all moot, but if there are any objections we should hear them.

Howard