[SAC] We are one (with the LDAP)

Howard Butler hobu.inc at gmail.com
Fri Mar 27 17:24:21 EDT 2009

Thanks to hard work by Martin, and some fat-fingered operations by
myself, upload.osgeo.org and download.osgeo.org now use OSGeo's LDAP
to do their authentication business.

We still need to work out a script to shell-enable regular OSGeo LDAP
users similar to ldap_create_user.py, but the list of users that we
did have at the telascience LDAP has been migrated over.

Please let us know if you're having any trouble.  I will try to update
our documentation on how to enable a blade to use this later today or
tomorrow.

Howard