[SAC] Motion: Provide SVN and Trac services to the UbuntuGIS project

Daniel Morissette dmorissette at mapgears.com
Wed May 20 15:43:31 EDT 2009

Martin Spott wrote:

> Maybe the way I'm thinking how this should be done is too much
> traditionally - or I simply didn't get the clue ....:

Is the problem with the fact that OSGeo shouldn't be involved in this,
or that you think there is a better way to achieve the goal of providing
up to date packages for Linux distros? (up to date is the key in this
sentence)

Please elaborate... I'm always interested to hear of better ways of
doing things.

Daniel
--
Daniel Morissette