[SAC] Migration update

Tyler Mitchell (OSGeo) tmitchell at osgeo.org
Thu Apr 29 15:07:37 EDT 2010

> Only Wiki, Backup and Secure currently exist.
> Wiki - test instance installed
> Backup - Existing backups from osgeo1, osgeo2, downloads redirected to
> it, no Bacula setup yet
> Secure - nothing done that I know of
>
> As soon as I have the information for another set of VMs (How much HD
> etc) I was going to put in another request for some new VMs. Also
> sometime this week OSL was going to notify me when we would have more
> direct access to creating VMs ourselves.
>
> QGIS is in the queue for this next round and it sounds like webextra and
> projects might also need to be. But I only have specs for QGIS set.

Thanks Alex,

Just filed the ticket http://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo/ticket/564 - for "web"
2Gb RAM, 50GB disk.

I would also like to get webextra started so we can get planet off
osgeo2 but we'll have to wait until wiki is moved anyway.  osgeo2 is
costing us real $$ - so if we can kill it the sooner the better.

Martin - any ideas for next steps on "wiki" vm?  I can help if needed.

Tyler