[SAC] website where art thou

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Mon Aug 2 19:12:04 EDT 2010

With a helpful reminder/prodding from the geotools-user email list I was reminded that the geotools.org website was offline.
Jason sent along the message that we should assemble on this email list to sort things out.

I was not aware of the ProjectsVM (and I assume that is how mapserver.org has been restored). What steps can we take to restore the geotools.org website; I am afraid I am not a linux admin and am likely to be much help myself.

Jody