[SAC] email trapped on projectsVM and trac machine

Markus Neteler neteler at osgeo.org
Thu Dec 23 19:34:58 EST 2010

On Fri, Dec 24, 2010 at 1:30 AM, Martin Spott <Martin.Spott at mgras.net> wrote:
> On Fri, Dec 24, 2010 at 12:52:55AM +0100, Markus Neteler wrote:
>
>> I have discovered that all emails generated for me on the
>> projectsVM (cronjobs etc) and trac.osgeo.org (ticket notifications)
>> are kept locally rather than going to my osgeo.org address.
>
> Are these machines supposed not to mainain any local mailboxes or do
> some of the users expect to read local folders ?

No idea.

On trac.osgeo.org, there are filled mailboxes for
astrid_emde  christoph  neteler  osuadmin  tmitchell

On the projectsVM (some mbox files are even fat!):
crschmidt  lbecchi  mail  mapserver  neteler  openlayers  osuadmin
pramsey  www-data

I suspect that those people don't even know that they
have tons of undelivered emails there.

>> I have no idea how to solve that.
>
> I do  :-)

Cool! I shall stay tuned then :)