[SAC] email trapped on projectsVM and trac machine

Martin Spott Martin.Spott at mgras.net
Thu Dec 23 19:45:16 EST 2010

On Fri, Dec 24, 2010 at 01:34:58AM +0100, Markus Neteler wrote:
> On Fri, Dec 24, 2010 at 1:30 AM, Martin Spott <Martin.Spott at mgras.net> wrote:
> > On Fri, Dec 24, 2010 at 12:52:55AM +0100, Markus Neteler wrote:

> >> I have no idea how to solve that.
> >
> > I do  :-)
>
> Cool! I shall stay tuned then :)

Not sure ....  the config on 'projects' looks to me like someone's
intentionally keeping EMail local for certain recipients
(openlayers.org, featureserver.org).
If we'd change the default to routing everything to external
recipients, like you (and I) would expect, then we _might_ break some
person's setup (I simply don't know), if it relies on local folders..

What about changing the default after two days if nobody claims local
delivery for his stuff.

Cheers,