[SAC] email trapped on projectsVM and trac machine

christopher.schmidt at nokia.com christopher.schmidt at nokia.com
Thu Dec 23 21:26:09 EST 2010

On Dec 23, 2010, at 7:45 PM, ext Martin Spott wrote:

> On Fri, Dec 24, 2010 at 01:34:58AM +0100, Markus Neteler wrote:

>>> I do  :-)
>>
>> Cool! I shall stay tuned then :)
>
> Not sure ....  the config on 'projects' looks to me like someone's
> intentionally keeping EMail local for certain recipients
> (openlayers.org, featureserver.org).

Mail is forwarded through there for mailing lists that were previously
hosted on those domains. There is no local mail storage for those domains,
and I don't expect there to ever be any.

My mail on the servers is cronjobs that are noisy; I haven't cared
int the past because I just ignore that email :)

So long as things like "dev at openlayers.org" will still forward to the
current external mailing address, I don't have any problems or concerns.

-- Chris