[SAC] Any objections to migrating qgis.org from xblade14 to osgeo2?

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Mon Jan 18 11:20:17 EST 2010

Folks,

qgis.org does not seem to be working the way the qgis community wants with
the front page static, and caching off.  When fully dynamic it seems to
be putting an unsustainable load on xblade14.

So Werner Macho and I are examining moving it to osgeo2, with the
understanding that it would need to move again with the migration to
osl in a few months.

Are there any objections to my giving Werner and possibly one or two other
people admin access on osgeo2 and having them set up there?