[SAC] SVN Python binding on OSGEO1

Alan Boudreault aboudreault at mapgears.com
Mon Jan 18 13:31:11 EST 2010

Guys,

Last week, I wanted to add a svn hook for geoprisma repo, but it seems that
they aren't usable. Here's the error I got:

[aboudreault at osgeo1 ~]$ python test.py
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "test.py", line 6, in ?
    from svn import core
  File "/usr/lib/python2.3/site-packages/svn/core.py", line 19, in ?
    from libsvn.core import *
  File "/usr/lib/python2.3/site-packages/libsvn/core.py", line 5, in ?
    import _core
ImportError: /usr/lib/libsvn_fs_base-1.so.0: undefined symbol: db_create

[aboudreault at osgeo1 ~]$ nm /usr/lib/libsvn_fs_base-1.so.0 | grep db_create
         U db_create

This symbol is supposed to be in the Berkeley db lib. Does anyone already
experienced this problem and have an idea how this could be fixed ? I read
somewhere that it could be related to libaprutil too but I don't really want
to install/replace existing libs that I don't know.

regards,
Alan

--
Alan Boudreault