[SAC] New Server Requirements Worksheet

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Fri Jan 29 12:57:10 EST 2010

All,

In an effort to make sure we buy what we need I've created a multi-sheet
google doc to try and distill out all the services we have and our
options down the line. I'd appreciate help filling in all the details
about our current services and estimations of hardware resources that
these services require.

This link is to view the document, I think you can edit if you log into
a google account. Let me know if you have any trouble.
https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AifEHeRRT620dHF0ZDExSXFzSVlSQWxVcXRqUnBOQ1E&hl=en

Note the last few sheets explore our virtualization options and timeline
for getting the new servers up and running.