[SAC] Joined to ask some questions . . .

Bob Basques Bob.Basques at ci.stpaul.mn.us
Thu Jul 22 10:55:31 EDT 2010

All,

So, here I am  . . .

I've got some questions about the OSGEO hardware infrastructure.

Mostly right now, what is it's current state of operation?

Looking to see where I might be able to offer up some help, with infrastructure stuff, newer hardware, network connection, etc.  I'm not Admin, but  . . . could possibly have some leads on things if I had a good idea about the current (future) shortcomings.

Is this all out of scope for the current difficulties?  Would asking later on be better?

bobb