[SAC] [Fwd: [support.osuosl.org #11303] OSGeos New Servers]

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Tue Mar 23 19:21:50 EDT 2010

Well 10GB sounds a little too small. So how about 20GB HD, 4GB ram -
that should give us plenty of room to grow, still have space for backup
and not worry about a backup bringing the wiki to a halt?

As for Backup, how about 500GB HD (I'll check if this really needs to be
in the vm or if it should me a mounted partition on the host), 4 GB ram
to start(We can bump it up later if we need to)?