[SAC] More than one pages on the wiki for Enterprise Linux GIS?

Mathieu Baudier mbaudier at argeo.org
Tue Nov 2 04:19:09 EDT 2010

Hello,

we currently have one page on the OSGeo wiki:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Enterprise_Linux_GIS

It is becoming bigger and bigger, and there is more information that
we would like to put online.

We were wondering whether we could create other pages on the OSGeo wiki?
If yes, should they have a common prefix? Or follow some naming conventions?

Or, alternatively, should we rather use the wiki capabilities of our
Trac instance to build this knowledge base?

Thanks in advance for your recommendations!

Mathieu