[SAC] Re: Trac instance for Enterprise Linux GIS

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Mon Oct 4 09:35:22 EDT 2010

Alan Boudreault wrote:
> I see no problem to provide a trac instance for Enterprise Linux GIS. I
> can also take care of this task. I'll wait a while to see other admins
> thoughts.

Folks,

I also see no problem with this.  Alan, I think the process for providing
trac and/or svn services to a non-osgeo project is for you to make a motion
to SAC to do so, volunteering to be the one to do it.  When that passes you
provide two days notice to the board in which they may object (but they don't
actually have to take any action for things to proceed).