[SAC] Re: Trac instance for Enterprise Linux GIS

Mathieu Baudier mbaudier at argeo.org
Thu Oct 7 07:47:33 EDT 2010

> I also see no problem with this.  Alan, I think the process for providing
> trac and/or svn services to a non-osgeo project is for you to make a motion
> to SAC to do so, volunteering to be the one to do it.  When that passes you
> provide two days notice to the board in which they may object (but they

Hi,

were do we stand in this process?

I would like to communicate more widely about the ELGIS effort by
announcing it to the communities of the software we package, and to
the wider CentOS/ScientificLinux communities.

If there is soon a TRAC instance, we would wait for it so that we put
a link to it in the announcement.

If it should take a bit longer (which is absolutely not a problem),
then we would send this announcement now.

Cheers,

Mathieu