[SAC] https on web vm

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Wed May 25 08:24:36 EDT 2011

On 11-05-25 03:58 AM, Tyler Mitchell wrote:
> It seems something is affecting the way drupal does it's LDAP
> authentication.  Should I point it to a different server or parameters?
> Guess I'm just wondering may have changed and which settings I'll have to
> update.

Tyler,

Is this a question related to problems logging on to Drupal on osgeo1 or
on the web vm?  My first assumption was that your question related to the
topic of the email (ie. drupal on the web vm), but on second thought I
suspect it is really the user login to drupal on osgeo1 problem that Jeff
reported.  Is that right?

I can confirm I also can't login to Drupal on osgeo1 - presumably a result
of the LDAP server move and it's restrictions to ldaps, etc.  So I think
this question is between you as drupal guy and Martin as ldap guy.