[SAC] https on web vm

Martin Spott Martin.Spott at mgras.net
Wed May 25 08:52:15 EDT 2011

Hi folks,
I'm sorry about responding that late. I had been absorbed almost
completely (and pretty much unexpectedly) by some other stuff over the
past days.

On Wed, May 25, 2011 at 08:24:36AM -0400, Frank Warmerdam wrote:

> I can confirm I also can't login to Drupal on osgeo1 - presumably a result
> of the LDAP server move and it's restrictions to ldaps, etc.  So I think
> this question is between you as drupal guy and Martin as ldap guy.

Actually among the tests I did after the LDAP server migration was to
log into Trac at:

  https://trac.osgeo.org/grass/login

.... as well as into the main web site via:

  https://www.osgeo.org/user

I'm not certain if we're talking about the same login but I'll assure
you that both of the above tests completed successfully with my user ID
....  aaah, wait, now my login doesn't work any more on the main web
site, while the Trac login is still functional.

Very strange, that's certainly something to look after ....  :-/