[SAC] Awstats of download.osgeo.org

Sandro Santilli strk at keybit.net
Wed May 25 16:19:39 EDT 2011

On Wed, May 25, 2011 at 12:46:31PM -0700, Alex Mandel wrote:

> What I'm really curious about is if this name change works for all
> domains on a given server assuming cgi-bin has been configured in the
> vhost of each one so that say on projects:
> grass.osgeo.org/stats/awstats.pl

I think it should be:

 grass.osgeo.org/stats/

And yes, I belive it should work automatically so that:

 grass.osgeo.org/stats -- uses awstat.grass.osgeo.org.conf
 geos.osgeo.org/stats  -- uses awstat.geos.osgeo.org.conf

> Strk, if you want to help and there are no objections I'd be happy to
> spend an hour or 2 this weekend taking care of this with you.

I try not to work during weekends (and shouldn't be writing mails
at 10:20pm either actually.. ouch!)