[SAC] https on web vm

Martin Spott Martin.Spott at mgras.net
Wed May 25 19:18:28 EDT 2011

On Thu, May 26, 2011 at 12:39:22AM +0200, Martin Spott wrote:

> In the long term it would be highly preferrable to let Drupal do LDAP
> over regular SSL, as an interim solution I'll try to enforce TLS on the
> default LDAP port on the server.

Ok, the latter appears to be functional in some way, and loggin into:

  https://trac.osgeo.org/grass/

....  as well as into shell accounts on various machines seems not to
be broken. Nevertheless, please consider adding proper SSL-aware LDAP
authentication to _every_ client.

Cheers,
	Martin - now going to bed.