[SAC] Resurrect continuous integration VM (once again)

Sandro Santilli strk at keybit.net
Fri Oct 7 05:22:41 EDT 2011

On Thu, Oct 06, 2011 at 09:26:30PM +0100, Mateusz Loskot wrote:
> On 06/10/11 21:08, Frank Warmerdam wrote:
> > I'm concerned that our two servers at OSU OSL are getting
> > rather crowded with VMs and that it might be hard to
> > host a big build-and-test VM there right now.  I wonder
> > if John might be able to provide an appropriate VM at
> > Telascience?
>
> I see. Let's wait and see what's the situation when the dust after
> current motions/migrations settles down.

Mat, what about starting by gathering informations about required
dependencies and resources for the build master ?

I think it would be a good service even if the machine does only the
master side. We want slaves to be distributed as much as possible
(thus my inquiry about how widely distributed hudson was vs. buildbot..).