[SAC] Spam in Wiki

Tyler Mitchell tmitchell at osgeo.org
Sat Sep 3 13:42:32 EDT 2011

On 2011-09-03, at 2:54 AM, Martin Spott wrote:

> I was under the impression that Tyler was claiming responsibility for abuse
> prevention. Tyler, sorry if I got into your way.

I help when I can, but usually try to help only when no one else is available to do it.  Please carry on and not worry about my toes ! :)  A team approach is better than one person in this case.  Markus, if you've managed wiki stuff before, I'd rather not be a bottleneck and see you (and Martin or Hamish) to just edit the settings instead of requesting someone else to do it, because in all cases I haven't implemented what you are talking about before, so you have more experience really.  Nike says it best "Just do it!" - I'm really happy to have these suggestions happening for reducing spam, improving ldap usage, etc.  Good work guys and thank you for working on it.

Tyler