[SAC] trac/svn downtime

Markus Neteler neteler at osgeo.org
Sat Sep 24 05:33:53 EDT 2011

Hi SAC,

currently trac/svn are down and also unreachable by ssh.

http://webextra.osgeo.osuosl.org/munin/osgeo.org/trac.osgeo.org.html

I am in IRC chat with crschmidt but we don't precisely know how to
get a reboot of our VM. Since folks seem to be sleeping now
(US night there), we need to do something so we can do these
reboots ourselves.

I have written to support at osuosl.org.

Below a similar story.

Markus