[SAC] Reboot of tracsvn.osgeo.osuosl.org

christopher.schmidt at nokia.com christopher.schmidt at nokia.com
Sat Sep 24 05:27:13 EDT 2011

Hi.

I'm a representative of the sysadmin team for OSGeo, and one of our VMs (tracsvn.osgeo.osuosl.org)
fell off the net; it looks like the machine is still pinging, but everything else
is hung; there's no obvious signs in our monitoring of why, but it appears completely dead.

I would appreciate it if someone from OSUOSL could restart the VM in question
(and let us know if there is any obvious failure mode that the machine
fell into; my usual guess would be memory usage spun out of control,
but usually that's preceded by some evidence in our monitoring.)

Thank you,
Christopher Schmidt