[SAC] Moving the mail server off of osgeo1

Martin Spott Martin.Spott at mgras.net
Mon Sep 26 05:11:32 EDT 2011

On Mon, Sep 26, 2011 at 10:53:22AM +0200, Markus Neteler wrote:

> There may be subtle differences since the migration will be done from
> Redhat to Debian (right?).

Last year I did the migration of a Mailman setup from a custom install
on Solaris/SPARC over to the packaged Mailman that comes with Linux
Debian.  According to my experience the only difference was just
slightly different path names and as far as I remember the databases
had been updated automagically.

Have fun  ;-)