[SAC] Todo List

Seven (aka Arnulf) seven at arnulf.us
Thu Sep 29 12:08:48 EDT 2011

Hi,
as far as I know we did not really negotiate anything much in Denver.
Maybe we should have taken the opportunity to do more but the most
important task we did was to ask Alex to chair SAC. Apart from that we
talked about linking Wiki with LDAP - and that project seems to be under
way now with Jorge, Martin and Alex. We spent five minutes talking about
the membership application and I have the task to flesh out the
corresponding Wiki page to get something small enough so we can get it
done.

Anything else from Denver?

Me not being anywhere near as into SAC as most others on this list can
only guess but I did get the impression that we have an issue with our
backup system. As this is a core service of OSGeo to it's projects I
would like to better understand where we are now and what we might need
to do to do better.

And I can also still feel some frustration and friction and would like
to mediate us through this so that we can proceed with good
collaboration. Let me know if you think I can be of any help.

Thanks,
Arnulf.

--
Exploring Space, Time and Mind