[SAC] [SECURITY] [DSA 2360-1] Two month advance notification for upcoming end-of-life for Debian oldstable (lenny)

Martin Spott Martin.Spott at mgras.net
Sun Apr 8 17:54:58 EDT 2012

Hi Frank,

On Tue, Feb 07, 2012 at 11:28:50PM +0100, Martin Spott wrote:
> On Mon, Feb 06, 2012 at 09:29:05PM -0800, Frank Warmerdam wrote:

> > Would you be willing to upgrade mail.osgeo.osuosl.org at your convenience?
> > It isn't in active use yet so downtime is not an issue.
>
> Will do. Did you already migrate Postfix/Mailman custom configuration
> I should preserve ?

You didn't respond neither to this nor to any of the two subsequent
EMails on this topic.  The item is now two months old and there are
just another two and a half months left until "osgeo1" is supposed to
to get shut down.  If you want/expect anybody else to continue the
mail/lists migration (I suspect they'd have to start from scratch),
then please let us know.

Cheers,