[SAC] Upgrade list for VMs

Martin Spott Martin.Spott at mgras.net
Fri Dec 14 12:20:47 PST 2012

On Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 11:41:35AM -0800, Alex Mandel wrote:

> 1. Increase disk space of lists(aka Mail) server +10 GB

I vaguely remember we agreed on adding 20 G, but I don't mind as long
as we can add another 10 G later after adding 10 G now.

> * Finish migrating osgeo1 to OSL servers (Drupal)

As far as I remember, most of this is already done, including the MySQL
DB and "/var/www/html/".  Anyhow, both of them might already be out of
date and I think the Apache config is missing.

Tschuess,