[SAC] Upgrade list for VMs

Markus Neteler neteler at osgeo.org
Sat Dec 29 13:24:43 PST 2012

On Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 8:41 PM, Alex Mandel <tech_dev at wildintellect.com> wrote:
> I'm trying to compile a list of modifications we want to make to VMs
> that might require OSUOSL admin help:
>
> 1. Increase disk space of lists(aka Mail) server +10 GB
> 2. Increase disk space of qgis server +10 GB
> 3. Increase cpu allocation to qgis server to 3
> 4. Increase cpu allocation to trac server to 5

While the stream of munin warnings has been significantly reduced
due to the update, I still get continuously warnings from trac.
Apparently we are still underpowered there? But moreover the
threshold setting is simply not updated yet since we do no longer
reach the maximum:

http://webextra.osgeo.osuosl.org/munin/osgeo.org/trac.osgeo.org-cpu.html

I'd suggest to set the threshold from currently 400 to something higher.

Markus