[SAC] Fair projectsVM usage (esp. Openlayers)

Martin Spott Martin.Spott at mgras.net
Tue Feb 28 04:50:49 EST 2012

On Tue, Feb 28, 2012 at 01:24:23AM -0800, Hamish wrote:

> .. for one thing I'm not a bacula expert, so I don't like messing with
> it myself without checking in with the local experts first, for another I
> don't have sudo rights on that VM.

I'm certainly not a Bacula guru, anyhow I do claim some familiarity
with Bacula (as well as with some other backup systems).

As such I've been pointing out that, according to my understanding,
you're trying to cure a symptom instead of fixing a cause.  If you
don't agree, that's fine with me, but don't expect me to waste time on
stuff which I think follows the wrong track.

Cheers,